August 20, 2007

Submittals for "All Kine Ways" Challenge

ETA: More Submittals 8/17/07:

***This challenge is over.... after my open house today (8/20) I will have Chazz pick a name out of a bucket. Stay tuned.... I'm posting Sweet Candi Pieces later today (if I get back on before blogger goes down at 4 PST today!!!)

Good Luck To All!!!!

Here are the submittals (not in any particular order):

From Teri:




From Cheryl:


From Teri:





From Deb (stampingranny):



From Carla:



From: Monika



From Maria Bell:


From Jana Oliveira:



From Cindy Vernon:




These 4 are From Shir:


From Adrian:



From Flossie:


These 2 are from Malieta:





These 4 are from Corie:


Did I miss anybody?! Please email me and let me know - or leave me a comment here if I missed your artwork!!! Thank you all - you all did great creations. Keep them coming!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

11 comments:

  1. OH my such wonderful cards .. You all did Fabulous!! I have to get crackin on your sketch challenges girlie .. I have been slackin..
    Guess my mind is else where Hee! Hee!
    Love ya
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great cards! We are a talented bunch of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen
    I put mine on my TAC blog
    http://2worlds.blogatti.com/
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I've posted my submittals on my blog...love all of the submittals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Such beautiful cards everyone!! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh....what a big lot of beutifull cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Lots of beautiful cards!

    What a talented bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I am not too late! I must say, looking at all of the beautiful cards you know a lot of talented people! I think I am a little out of my league!

    Here are my links... though if you can't get to them by the addresses, they are on my blog.

    http://picasaweb.google.com/TMVogelgesang/MyCardDesigns/photo#5099901052792387890

    and

    http://picasaweb.google.com/TMVogelgesang/MyCardDesigns/photo#5099901052792387906


    Have a great night and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to tell you I really appreciate your blog and the time you take to make the tutorials available to us. I have learned so many new techniques on here. Thank you so much Jen for all your hard work and the great cards you make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards everyone. Love the new banner Jen! I nominated you for the "Nice Matters Award" on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!