Before I go on, I'd like to wish my girlfriend Teri, a "Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!". Happy Birthday, my friend!!!! Thank you for all that you do for me... may your day be a very beautiful one. I have your gift here, staring right at me, unassembled. If I complete it tonight, I will be sure to post it. If you have the chance, please go on over to her site, and wish her a Happy Birthday as well!!!
I've created a site for my TAC products. Thought it would be neat for me to keep this site and creations for my TAC products separately. I got this idea from Maria Bell. She has one for SU! products, and the other for everything else. So, I'll have this site for everything else, while I'll have my TAC products featured on the other site. I've just got it started, so don't mind if it is bland, check it out when you have some time.... it is called "Angels of Hawaii".
YAY!!!! I received my 2nd shipment of TAC products yesterday. My sister in Cali called, and told me that my Starter Kit arrived and she has shipped it today, so maybe I might see it before the weekend!!!! Oh Boy do I have a LOT of work ahead of me..... take a look at the 2nd batch of loot that arrived:
Hugs to all.... from a happy Hawaii home....
Jen
Can I fly over and come play! Wow, I just want to open all those boxes and see all the beautiful stamp sets you got. Can't wait to see what you create with all your new stuff! Congrat's!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for my catty Jen! I got it from Teri today. I'll have to look through it over the weekend. How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you better get busy. Look at all those stamps.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! That's a whole lot of yummy stuff! I'm jealous! Wow a free stamp for every $30, that's great! Well enjoy your lovely stamps! Looks like you'll be having a lot of fun stamping!
ReplyDeleteMaria
Great loot jen! That'll keep you busy for a while huh! Thanks for the birthday wishes! many hugs!
ReplyDeletecool stuff! we (the girls at HSFCU) ordered some stamps from TAC and they have some cute stuff! Can I get a catalog from you? How much is it? Enjoy all your new products and I can't wait to see all your creative ideas flow! Oh btw...my other friend would like to order cuttlebug stuff from you too...if that is possible...thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteWay to go GF! I love seeing all the goodies you got in your kit ..YIPPEE!! and I about fell over when you mention your kids went back to school yesterday Oh MY goodness.. that is early for us in Michigan .. Hey happy Birthday Terri :-) I must swing by her site and sing H-BDay to her Hee! Hee! eben if its a day later
ReplyDeleteHugs to you GF! P.S Oh yea love the other place for your TAC goodies ..
xoxox
Dawn
Wow! What a great big order! I want to go over & help you mount all those stamps! What fun that would be!!! Can't wait to see what you creat with all these goodies.
ReplyDeleteRita
Yip-ee!!! You are gonna be busy-busy with all that new rubah! E-mail me if you have any questions or give me a call. I'm there for you girl.
ReplyDelete:-)
I wanna see! What sets did you get?
ReplyDeleteI bet you are really excited about having all that loot! Very fun! I can't wait to see your creations with it all!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Jealous. I am just green. Look at that wonderful pile. Oh man oh man!!!
ReplyDelete