August 28, 2007

Good Morning Tuesday....


I'm sneaking in a little blog time....tee hee.... shhh... the walls have eyes. hahahhaa...

I got some Hero Arts stamps that haven't seen ink yet - and thought I'd get them a little wet today. Does the leaf throw off the card? Well, I used a stamp from SU!'s "Seeing Spots"... the flower and the sentiment stamps are of Hero Arts. The leaf, a 3D sticker that I got from Ms. Flossie - you can't see it, but it says "For You" on the leaf itself.

Ok, if I sneak in a little more time to post another card, I will. In the mean time, just wanted to remind all of you that there is still time to submit your answers for my 20K hits give away - I have 2 batches of goodies to give away - so don't miss out!!!

Have a sweet Tuesday, ladies!!!

Aloha,
Jen

6 comments:

  1. I love the leaf on the card, and knowing that it is for me I now believe that it just makes the whole card, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jen! LOL @ Flo up there! haha!
    So did you continue with your NEW plan of cleaning THEN stamping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop in and say I LOVE Israel Kamakawiwaole's music! My cousin and his wife had his "Over the Rainbow" as their wedding song and I was HOOKED! I STILL listen to their CD (downloaded music/favor) and it's been 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jen!!! a really pretty one!

    Thanks for my blog candy too, it arrived today!!! I got all excited telling Hubby, ooooo, this came from Honolulu!!!!:)

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I love your card and the leaf is a perfect decoration. You always do such great work.
    I also like your picture, the one where you are thinking. You are probably thinking of all your wonderful blog friends and readers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the softness of this PINK card . The leaf is a perfact addition. Great Card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!