August 12, 2007

Blog Sistah Alert!!!!

A new blog sistah has been added!!! Stefania of Italy, WOWZer!!!! Stefania's website is called "Oltre lo scrap" - It's obvious that it means something about scrapping, and Stefania got tons of beautiful scrap work on her site. So go on and check her out - she'll be delighted that you've stopped by.... and you will too. It's great to see that we come from all over the world, and share the same passion of paper crafting.

3 comments:

  1. How cool, I must go and check out her blog! TFS - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out Stefanie's blog, very nice. Too bad I don't read the language!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen to talk about my log. and thanks to all of you that will come to visit my blog. I'm trying to add an English version at the end of each post (please be patience with my many mistakes ;P). Oltre lo scrap means over the scrap, as I write about scrap and other topics of my life too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!