July 31, 2007

**CLOSED** Update on JT's RAK Club - August

ETA: Sign Up is CLOSED!!!! I've updated to show more participants that signed up before the deadline. I'm still waiting on addresses from those that have "***" next to their names..... the person for you to RAK will be selected randomly through random.org. If you need more info on this RAK, please click here. If you still haven't found your answer(s) feel free to email me....


So far, here is the list of RAK'rs for the month of August.... if you'd like to sign up, hurry - you have only until tomorrow!!!
    • Pheobe
      Sara Simmons
      Teri Suzuki
      Maria Bell
      Dawn Griffth
      Eleanor Abril
      Rhonda
      Angie
      Nancy Elrick
      Kim Burress
      Katie Skiff
      Tracy Griffin
      Pat Sergeant
      Diana ***
      Janaina Oliveira
      Corie Foster
      Cheryl Sims
      Florence Savarese
      Alexis Ridgway

      Tracy Houghton
    • Debbie Harris
      Sara Jondahl
      Jodie Cole
      Monique Montenegro
      Lianna
      Lorrie R. Brewer
      Deb Golan

      Jennifer Griffin-Valeri
      Cheryl Miyashiro
      Jen Young

If you signed up, and don't see your name here - please shoot me an email. If you haven't sent me your snail mail addy, please do so. I am waiting for snail mail addy's from those with "***" next to their names.

We're almost ready to play!!!

Hugs to all...even those not playing. =0)

Aloha,
Jen

8 comments:

  1. ALOHA...SSISTAH!!!....OK..I dont know what this is...but am I too late to participate??....I wanna be "in" whatever you're promoting!!!...please let me know.........you have my snail mail already.....THANKS...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 30, 2007

    Jen-


    You forgot me Jodie Cole.... please let me know if you did not get an email from me.....with my address...um infact I think have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 31, 2007

    If it's not to late, I'd love to play along! I've never done any RAK's, but would love to. If I'm to late this month, maybe next month! email is lorrierbrewer@yahoo.com , Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALOHA!
    I would love to join in this RAK. Is there a theme? Standard card size? How many do we each make?

    My DB lives on the island of beautfiul Kauai! Nice to meet you!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 31, 2007

    If you find you need an extra participant llet me know...jgvaleri@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lets the RAK'N begin ..Hee! Hee!
    I am excited ..
    Thanks GF!
    Stampin Hugs
    xox
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky am I, to be selected as your RAK! Thank you so much for your (my) beautiful card! I don't have a blog, but I will be posting the card on SCS "brewerlr" soon. Thanks again both for the card and the chance to play in my very first RAK, I'm also in your Birthday RAK club. I am looking forward to the next one, will there be one for September? I'll be watching for details, Thanks again for the beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, I forgot to mention the "candy" that was with my card, what a great suprise that was! They are beautiful little jems! Now do I horde, or use...

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!