I've opened an eBay Store! It's called "Cotton Candie Lane".... click here to enter: Because products can be purchased through this store - I have deleted my "Little C's" blog....
I will post this button in my sidebar for future references.
Very cool! You've got some very cute stuff there! I was an Ebay seller for about 5 years before I found Stampin' Up! I have a rating of about 1200 positive feedbacks. If you have any questions or run into any problems, drop me a line. I'm happy to help.
Click where? Tried clicking nothing to click on, I must be missing something
ReplyDeleteVery cool! You've got some very cute stuff there! I was an Ebay seller for about 5 years before I found Stampin' Up! I have a rating of about 1200 positive feedbacks. If you have any questions or run into any problems, drop me a line. I'm happy to help.
ReplyDeleteEverything is so cute -- just like you.
ReplyDeleteCongratrulations! I'll have to go check it out!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new store!! I am lovin' the Whipper Snapper stamps! Just might have to buy one...how much is shipping to Canada? :0)
ReplyDeleteHi girl!
ReplyDeleteI bought some of those paperclips just to get you started. Wow, you guys have really low sales tax - lucky!