This is what I got in this shipment.... 7 sets of DS paper kits, 20 ink pads, 2 sets of coasters - 1 square, 1 circle, 1 Maya Roads Tab Chipboard Book, my very 1st set of Prismacolor Pencils, Sealant, 24 catalogs (I'm waiting for 26 more!), and 2 sets of 8x8 ds paper stacks. I can't wait to create! But that's going to have to wait for now, for it is now way past my bedtime!!! Oh! By the way, this is NOT my starter kit..... this is only 1/2 of my 1st order of products. As I mentioned, I'm waiting on 1 more box of goodies, and 26 more catalogs.
FYI.....I brought in 50 catalogs, and 37 of them are accounted for! If you are interested in obtaining a TAC catalog, I will give 1 to the first 13 people that comment here for just the cost of shipping via USPS Flat Rate of $5 (USA), $12 (Canada).
Tomorrow is just 6 hours away for me.... can't wait to see my new stamps!!!!
hugs n' aloha,
Jen
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..YOU KNOW I want one!!!!!....Please email your snail mail so I can send a check asap!!...Looks like funfunfun stuff!Hugs..Sistah Beeeeeeeeeeeee....
ReplyDeleteI'll take one! Thanks! If you have PayPal I can pay though that!
ReplyDeleteOh me me me .. I have NEVER seen a TAC catalog( can you believe it ? Its sooo true girlie ) .. How exciting for you GF!! I know your in Heaven just busting at the seams Girlie .. Wowzie so many great things .. Congrates on your new adventure ..
ReplyDeleteand cant wait to see all the great things you will be making ..
xoxox
Dawn
Hi! I do not need a TAC Catalog. I have one. I just wanted to let you know that my cousin also does TAC so if you ever have any questions you could always e-mail me and I could call her or I could give you her e-mail.. :) Just wanted to help.. And congrats. :)
ReplyDeleteOK, tell me where to send the shipping, I am interested. Great bunch of goodies you got there Sistah
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteMe,me,me...I want one!
Tell me where to send the $
Ana
anabuchanan@yahoo.com
ps.couldn't sign in with blogger account.
I would love to get a TAC catalog. Please let me know how I can send you the payment for shipping.
ReplyDeleteYou are so enabling me to want to send in my demo form!! Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteLOL...I already have a catty...just congrats on the goodies!!
I would love to get a tac catolog.
ReplyDeletePattyjo
Opps...need you address.
ReplyDeletePattyjo
OK...
ReplyDeleteHere's my email...I'll let you know my address and we'll make arrangements on payment.
I find catalogs so inspiring.
Thanks for the offer.
Pat
pbaker@esu15.org
Yes, here is my email too. I can' remember anything anymore.
ReplyDeleterholschen@air-pipe.com
Pick me!!!
ReplyDeletenancy at elrick dot ca
Ooooo I'm all excited for you! I wish I could come over and just look at that stuff. Am I part of the 35 catalogs that are accounted for? Can't wait for your first party!!
ReplyDeleteShucks! I must of missed it. Just got up and saw this on your blog.
ReplyDeleteI think I missed it, but I would like a caddy. I know I can order one online, but do you get some credit if I order it through you?
ReplyDeleteCongrat's. Looks like a lot of fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I missed out, but I would love one too!!
ReplyDeletedreamingofwdw@shaw.ca
Congrats to you Angel dahling! Can't wait to see what you make! When's the party??
ReplyDeleteWow GIRL look at you go!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job and have fun with your new TAC goodies!
:-)
I think I missed your 13, but let me know how much one would be and I would be glad to buy one from you. I have never seen one and sure their are lots of good ideas in there and stuff I would love to buy. Thanks,
ReplyDeleteSara
sjaneblack@yahoo.com
my email is pcl88@yahoo.com. Please let me know how I can pay for shipping. I can send you a check as soon as I get an address to send it to. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in a catalog! If I didn't make the top 13, I am willing to buy one from you :0)
ReplyDeleteMonique
Iammoe@aol.com