June 7, 2007

Playin' With My Adobe Program


I got a chance to play with my Adobe Photo Elements program just a lil' bit. I took a photo of Cy this morning, asking for chocolate milk. This is what I've done to it. I love the way it looks - kinda looks cartoonish.... will post others if I play some more.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 07, 2007

    I am wanting to get this program too! Is it hard to use?
    Judy
    thesavvystamper@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 07, 2007

    OMG he is sooo cute .. Love the look for his photo .. kinda like 3-D or something .. very cool!
    xoxoxo
    Dawn Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 07, 2007

    Very cool indeed...Geez, just one more thing I need to do too....got that darn program over 3 months ago and still only jump in there to print out, no playing....there you go inspiring me again!

    Jus' Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute!! I have this program too..but I am a Paint
    Shop Pro fanatic..and tend to use it more. I just love messin' around with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that was too cute! What Adobe program is that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!