June 19, 2007

Nothing....

Sorry all... I couldn't dish out anything yesterday, my Cyrus is sick with the stomach virus. His butt has been running like a faucet that can't be shut!!!! It's so sad when the lil' ones get sick, you just wanna take the sick from them, right? Actually, I don't want this one though. Poor thing, his butt is all raw, and chaffing... all that acid. I took him to the doctor yesterday, and you know what? She said that the pool we went to the other day made him sick! Can you believe that? I do, after she explained...she said that with people peeing n' sometimes butt residues.... ewww... and then baby probably swallowed some water... that's where the bacteria went in... ugh! So sad....my poor baby. Well, I did get to upload the photo of my Candi Pieces giveaway for 8000 hits, so if go back to that posting, you'll see what juicy stuff I'm giving away. I also uploaded my sample of my Sketch Challenge #3... you can check that out too.

I'm going to try n' do some stuffs, but no promises... laundry is sitting on the sofa (very patiently, I might add) for me to fold them.

Toodles,
Jen

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that your son is sick. Yuck, those swimming pools can be so dirty. That's the reason why I never used to like to go to the waterpark. I heard a girl got infected and developed a serious infection (flesh eating I think) after getting a cut from the waterpark.

    Hope your son gets better soon! I know how you feel. . .my laundry has been sitting in the washer for a whole day without being dried. Mold is probably growing on it right now! Ha! That sounds disgusting!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh girlie:
    I am crying for Cy boy! I hate that he is sick! I can't stand it when the girls get sick! I totally hate that when you go places with children now..they almost always get sick! I understand the call of the laundry. i am hearing it right now..and like Maria..mine is calling my for the washer..AHH all the voices..I better do something about that now!
    xoxo
    ronee

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 19, 2007

    Jen, see if you can find a product called Kefir. My Albertsons carries it in their health foods section. If you have a Whole Foods or Wild Oats, they will carry it too. It is like a yogurt that's drinkable. Has always worked for us, my Mom used to give it to me as a kid. The stuff is like a miracle drink I swear. Also good for us Ladies for all the cultures in it you know? Good stuff though. Great for all kinds of tummy/digestive issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor guy. I feel for him and you his mommy. So sorry he's not feeling well.
    NG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so sorry your little one is sick. Give him a big hug from me. I hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of hugs & kisses to baby Cy...poor mommy, hugs & kisses to you too!! Oh-oh, Nolan is going to the waterpark tomorrow. I hope he doesn't catch anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen-
    sorry to hear about Cyrus. Micah and I got the same kind of stomach ailment and it was awful. I did the gatorade and chicken broth thing for almost a week. Hope he's feeling better by the time you get my message...

    jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!