June 12, 2007

It's Finally Here.....CANDi PieCeS for 6000 Hits!!

Well, my hit counter flew right pass the 6000 mark, and I wasn't even ready for that. But Ive finally got my CANDi PieCeS together. Here's what's up for grabs....


10 Stampin' Up! Inspiration Sheets: Pocket Fun; Word Play; Yule Bits n' Borders; Sporting Goods; Stipple Celebrations; Something To Celebrate; Tag Time; Travels Abroard; Treat Yourself; and Wild About You. I'm also throwing in 16 Bazzill Basic CS of 4 different colors, each embossed with cuttlebug folders: Bloom Dots; Flower, Traffic Jam & Swirls (you'll get 4 designs on 4 different colors - sized at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"), 4 Colors of Grosgrain Ribbons: Yellow, Lt Blue, Red and Leaf Green - all 1 yard each, Charmed Phrases - Wedding II from Making Memories, Q&C Mini Saftey Pins (Halloween) and Q&C Brad Trios (Patriotic).
All you need to do is leave a comment here! Some lucky person's name will be randomly selected via random.org. A name will be selected this coming Friday, June 15th - 6 p.m. Hawaii time.
As for posting anything creative.... well, it's Summer Time, and my sister's daughter went away to the states to be with her dad. What does that have to do with me creating? Well, when my sister Jackie (real sister) is a single mom. When her daughter leaves for the states, she takes vacation from work, and I hang out with her, we'd go to the pool n' do stuffs. Anyways, we bond during this time... and just hang out n' talk stories. I try to convince her to getting into stamping - but she's not into clutter (aw shucks!). Which is why she likes to have our hang outs at HER apartment, cause I don't dare lug anything to bring over to her place (she knows I respect my elders - she's 11 years older than me!).
Anyways...thank you all for continuing to visit, and checking out what I've posted. Each n' everyone of you are the BOMB!!!!
Good Luck with my Candi PieCes give away...
Much Aloha,
**Jen**

57 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    What an awesome feat...6000 hits. You should be proud!! Plus what an awesome gift you have put together. I hope my name is the lucky draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa Jen! Congrats on your 6000 hits!!! How nice to spend some time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 6000 hits!!! How awesome!! I hope you enjoy your time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH Family time! I'm jealous! Enjoy your time together! Congrats on 6000..I am working on barely 500!
    xoxo
    ronee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jen!!! Awesome. . awesome!! You're flying fast because you have a great blog site! That's great that you'll have a sister bonding time. I wish I had a sister! I'm an only child. . .whaaa!! The one thing I've always wished as a child was to have a big family. . oh, well!! As for your sister being clutterphobic. . .ummm, you're sister would be afraid of my craft room! She would probably need medication if she ever stepped in it.

    Keep up the great work on your blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're great! I've got you on my reader so I can check often! Thanks for the great inspiration.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 6k! I'm still trying to get to 1k!! LOL!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    Jen, your blog is so great. I love the Hawaiian flare you throw in there!! Count me in for the chance for that yummy candy. Congrats on all your hit too.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    Congratulations on the 6k. Doing the happy dance for you!Enjoy visiting with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    Congrats on the 6000 hits. A major feat. Keep up the good work on your blog. Great blog candy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - congratulations Jen - that's an awsome number & I'm sure it will only get higher! Thanks for the great blog candy & a chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Jen!!!!! Wow that's alot of hits!!! Have fun with your Big Sis! I think we all need that once in awhile,being alone with your sis.
    Can't wait to see who the lucky winner will be,that's some good lookin' candy I must say!!
    Good Luck y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never been to Hawaii but my family has at one time or another. Beautiful place from what they tell me. Its great you are able to have a bonding time with your sis.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    Hi Jen!
    I just found your blog...thanks to Allison :)

    I like the way you share the work of other stampers...now I have even more blogs to check out.

    Congratulations on 6000!!!
    And thanks for offering such a neat prize!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How nice, sounds like you and your sister will have lots of fun times. Enjoy and hopefully #15 will be drawn or my name. Thanks for sharing all your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your 6000 hits!!! Enjoy your special time with your sister. I have an older sister too who isn't into stamping or scrapping so I did the next best thing, I converted her 24 yr old daughter into an addict like me. lol My sister turns 50 this year & we are working on a scrapbook and other keepsakes for her. Enjoy your special time & I hope you make some great new memories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aloha Jen! That's so funny to read about you and your sister. Reminds me of me and my little sister. (I am the older one. Oops, I almost wrote odder one. HA-ha-ha!)
    Congratulations on your blogging success!
    Smiles,
    NG.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the hits! And awesome Blog Candy I might add.
    I also have Blog Candy up for grabs until June 15th.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on 6000 hits. Your blog is one of my favorites and I try to visit regularly. Enjoy your time with your sister. My sister moved to FL ( I live in MD) and I miss her. Thanks for offering such yummy blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    Go my Jen!!!! You are so amazing. Glad you like the card. Keep up the awesome blog, especially being as I've been such a slacker lately!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow 6000 hits, Congrats. Your BLOG is great, I am sure it will be 10k before long.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, you have a wonderful blog that I visit often.
    Claudia F.

    ReplyDelete
  23. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    THanks for continuing to inspire, Jen! Congrats on 6000!

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    OH my gosh...oh my gosh. My mind is going so fast on what I can do with all these sweet sweet candi pieces. Congrats on your 6000 hits. Not surprise though, you inspire so much stampers out there. Sounds like you are going to have a BLAST with your sister and have a fun and relaxing time. Just don't forget us. Thanks so much for a chance at the AWESOME candy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great blog! Thanks for the chance to win some great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow Jen thats awesome. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the offer, good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    Hey girl...geez...6000!!! Unbelievable, but it's no wonder, I go on here daily, I have to, it's a ritual for me!

    Thanks for all your help...you are da bomb!

    Aloha,
    Jus' Mo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations on the blog hits!! I've just recently found your blog, and really like what I see! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  30. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    CONGRATS! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on your hits! It sounds like you will have good bonding time with your sis... Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sister, you got it all backwards - you are da bomb! I love, love, love your blog...this is something I check out every morning...gotta have it, jus' like my coffee...you'll be hittin' the 10K mark super soon! Congrats on the 6K! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  33. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Way to go!!!! Love your blog. I am addicted to reading all the blogs and getting wonderful ideas from everyone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    WOW!!! Now I can congratulate you on 7000 hits!!!

    Are you still drawing for the 6000 candy or just the 7000?
    I'm confused??

    Hope I still have a chance to win the 6000K collection :)

    I also took your advice and voted for Allison's blog. I read her several times a day...didn't know I could vote for her...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  35. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Congrats on the blog hits! I'm not surprised at your hits, you have a terrific blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sisters are such special friends - I have two of them and it's seldom that all 3 of us get together anymore. But in April mom & my 2 sisters all took off for a fun week in Hawaii:) What fun - I ENVY you for living in such a unique and gorgeous State. Enjoy your sis & thanks for offering the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats on reaching 6000! I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sounds like you're ready to have some fun bonding time with your sis! Too bad she isn't in to stamping though!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats again! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats on 6000 hits!!! How awesome!!
    I hope you enjoy your time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations on the great blog!! Have a great time visiting with your sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats on your blog - thanks for the chance to win and for the nice site!

    ReplyDelete
  43. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Enjoy your time with your Sister!! My 6 1/2 yr old great-grand-daughter is looking forward to come stay with me since school is out - she loves to "craft" when she visits.

    ReplyDelete
  44. wow! u went from 5k to 6k so fast!! congratulations and thank u for offering the blog candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Great blog, no wonder you have such a big following. Thanks for offering blog candy and enjoy your special time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congrats on the 6000 hits! Your blog is great and I read it daily on google reader. Keep up the great work!
    Heather L.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congrats Jen!! And here's to many more!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  48. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Way to go!! Have a great time visiting. I'd love to win the candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Great blog candy, Jen! Pick me. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  50. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    WOW!!! Now I can congratulate you on over 7500 hits!!!

    Are you still drawing for the 6000 candy or just the 7000?
    I'm confused??

    Hope I still have a chance to win the 6000K collection :)

    I also took your advice and voted for Allison's blog. I read her several times a day...didn't know I could vote for her...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  51. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Yeay! Congrats! LOVE the colors of your blog, very fun!!

    Have a great time with your sister!!

    Hugs,
    Jenny in Maine
    MY BLog: www.ThisEveryDayLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey Jen-
    Congrats and here's to surpassing that mark already!!! Have a great time with your sister.

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  53. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Hi Jen!
    It has been fun, just watching your counter roll up!

    Are you still drawing for the 6000 candy or just the 7000?
    I'm confused??

    Hope I still have a chance to win the 6000K collection :)

    I also took your advice and voted for Allison's blog. I read her several times a day...didn't know I could vote for her...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  54. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Enjoy the time with your sister. Congrats on all the hits.

    ReplyDelete
  55. YEA! congrats! Have fun with your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    Hi Jen!

    Thanks for clearing up my confusion about the 2 drawings :)

    Sounds like you all had an awesome wrap up celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    Congratulations on 6000 hits!! Have a great time with your sister!

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!