
Have I taken long enough to post this or what?!
The hits have been coming, and coming, and growing n' growing.... and once again, it's time for a giveaway. This time, it is for my counter reaching 9,000+ hits!!! Here's whats up for grabs:
A tag set - fr Rob n' Bob's Studio; SU!'s Mini Catalog - Spring 2007 (Gr-8 for ideas!), Coupld of DS paper, Quote Stack - Home n' Family fr DCWV, 3x3 Card n' Envelope, Making Memories Charms - Wedding III, Q&C Safety Pins - Fall, and Q&C Trios - Black.
What you need to do.... you need to post a comment here, and list 3 POSITIVE things about yourself - and they MUST be POSITIVE.... anything negative will not be included (do not include "I haves"). You must start your comment as, "I love myself because....". You might think this is silly - but I'm a silly person. So play with me... it's something easy to do, be bold, and now's your chance to really boast about yourself. If you want something challenging - comeback when I have 10,000 hits, I'll have a sketch challenge for that one. Otherwise, be silly, and love yourself.... here is my example:
I Love Myself Because....
- My Eyes Are Beautifully Brown, Round n' Big
- I am a Crazy n' Fun Person
- My Hair is Long and Silky Soft
Not Acceptable Scentences: I Love Myself Because.....
- I have 4 beautiful kids (not about yourself)
- I'm a b*tch (not positive)
- My husband will do anything for me (we don't wanna know about him).
A lucky duck will be randomly drawn on Monday, June 25th. I look forward to hearing about why YOU love YOURSELF!!! You Go Girl!!! Dish It Out.... ah-huh, ah-huh....
hugs,
Jen
Wow, I'm first! Who-hoo! (or not who-hoo, how often have you ever seen #1 chosen?)
ReplyDelete3 Reasons I Like Myself:
-I'm funny! (I crack myself up!)
-I'm creative.
-I'm good at my job, that I love!
I like myself because:
ReplyDelete1. I am a good mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend...
2. I am funny
3. I have beautiful blue eyes
Congrats Jen!!
ReplyDeleteI like myself because...
I'm very punny...yes punny...I heart puns
I've got great feet (especially when they've had a pedicure)
I make a killer Key Lime Pie!
FUN! I like myself because:
ReplyDelete1. I'm a great mother
2. I'm very confident
3. I'm very giving
This is fun.
ReplyDeleteI love myself because
1. I love to laugh
2. I love to learn new things
3. I see the positive in things
Wow...this is a hard one for me!
ReplyDeleteI love myself because:
1. I am very compassionate - people and animals
2. I can be goofy and laugh at myself (eg. I work at an elementary school, and for Halloween I dressed up as static cling - or a pile of laundry)
3. I'm a great mom/wife/auntie/daughter/etc.
Thanks for a chance at some great candy!!!
Heather L.
Great blog candy, Jen!
ReplyDeleteBoy, this is hard, but here goes ...
I love myself because:
1. I make great desserts
2. I'm creative & love teaching others how to be
3. I'm an optimist & can see good when others can't
I love myself because....
ReplyDelete1. I am very friendly and accepting of people.
2. I have a great sense of humor.
3. I am a damn good cook.
Hey Jen Congrats on the 9,000+ hits!!
ReplyDeleteThis is great because I'm reading "the Secret" right now and the book is all about being positive!!
I love myself because. . .
1. I can walk out of the house without make-up and not care!
2. I wake up happy every morning!
3. I look 10 years younger than my actual age! Yay!
Maria
1-I am a whiz at investing and am happy I wont have to depend on my kids later in life to support me.
ReplyDelete2. I am a bleeding heart liberal-so sue me!
3. I can get a stain out of anything-so never throw away your items without giving me a chance.
You crack me up, Jen! I love myself because:
ReplyDelete1. I can code HTML and CSS using just a text editor. I am soooo old school and loving it!
2. I have dropped 10 pounds, and I'm going to keep it off!
3. I have one of the coolest blogs around. Quick! Go look at it now!
You always make your candy giveways FUN!
ReplyDeleteMy 3 reasons I like myself:
1 Love to stamp
2 I always try to find the positive in everything and everyone
3 Very giving person.
Thanks for a chance.
I love myself because
ReplyDelete1. I'm not afraid to get goofy with my kids
2. I work with my husband on a full time basis and we are both still alive
3. I've still got enough brain power left to do ninth grade algebra.
3 reasons I like myself:
ReplyDelete1. I have the gift of encouragement
2. I am a great singer and musician
3. I am a great teacher and listener.
Now I'm off to encourage my daughter at her softball games...
20-8-1 state tournament here we come :D:D ps she's the pitcher so she needs extra special encouragement to strutt her stuff
pss she's 17 and likes to stamp too
I love myself because.
ReplyDelete1. I am a good mother, wife and friend.
2. I am a caring person.
3. I have red hair and freckles.
Thanks for sharing again,Jen.
Three reasons that I LOVE myself:
ReplyDelete1.I Love myself because I am always the life of the party. I can ususally make others laugh, even in the worst situations.
2. I Love myself because I am an excellent wife, mother and housekeeper. I love cleaning.
3. I love myself because I can make pretty things. I can do almost all craftey things and I sew, decorate, make costumes and can draw.
Wooow...I actually typed that with an almost straight face.
I love myself because I am saved by the blood of Christ. I am a child of God.
ReplyDeleteOK, were you thinking of me for this one. Boy I needed this.
ReplyDeleteI love myself because I am happy today. (I put the past behind me and I am ONLY looking towards the future).
I love myself because I am a good mother, daughter, wife, and friend.
I love myself because I am becoming a better stamper every day.
I love myself because:
ReplyDeleteI'm fairly talented
I love to spend time with my great-grandkids (like a week at a time!)
I have shiny silver hair
I like myself because:
ReplyDelete1. I'm a great mom, wife & friend.
2. I love to give to others.
3. I am great at uplifting others and seeing the positive in just about everything.
I love myself because...
ReplyDelete1. I have a heart-warming smile.
2. I am always a nice person.
3. I am very creative.
Pat
I like myself because
ReplyDelete1. I am a compassionate and giving person.
2. I am happy making cards even though my house may be messy.
3. I may not be the most creative person but I try my best.
You are just racking up the hits! Congrats once again. I like myself because:
ReplyDelete- I don't gain weight
- I have natural curly hair
- I am smart
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD
I like myself because...
ReplyDelete-I am a great Nana
-I've started to exercise regularly
-I am happy and smile most of the time
Okay....silly or not...:-)
ReplyDeleteI like/love myself because:
1. I have soft prety naturally curly hair
2. I am very creative
3. I am a loyal, giving friend.
I like myself because:
ReplyDelete1. I always try to keep a "smile on my dial" and maintain a positive attitude. I can laugh at myself.
2. I am told I am a good listener and I'm there for people.
3. I am always willing to give any new task my best effort and I'm usually successful.
I love myself because:
ReplyDelete1. I know where I've been....and I know how far I've come!
I've overcome addictions, depressions and abuse and am a stronger woman for it.
2. I'm not afraid to sing at the top of my lungs in the car - even with the windows rolled down.
3. Because my Heavenly Father made me and even if I don't - he knows what he's doing -
But I guess even more so is that I love myself because I KNOW I have a LOT more reasons to love myself
Congrats on the 9,000+ hits!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique way to make us all take a few minutes and pat ourselves on the back for the good in each of us. Here goes:
I love myself because:
1. I am an excellent mother, daughter, sister, aunt & friend
2. I'm confident enough to go out without makeup on
3. I'm creative and have an outlet to show off my creativity.
3 Reasons why I like myself:
ReplyDelete!. I'm loyal
2. Faithful
3. Giving
And most of all its my Birthday!!!!Oh ya 53 big ones and I am enjoying life.
I love myself....
ReplyDelete1. Because I'm a loyal friend.
2. I'm creative.
3. I love to give to others and make others happy.
This really had me thinking.
Thanks,
Chris
I love myself because:
ReplyDelete1. My eyes are the prettiest shade of blue!
2. My heart is big! (Not physically)
3. My strength and courage are keeping me on track with my dieting!
TFS!
What a great challenge.
ReplyDeleteI love myself because:
1. I am constantly trying to improve myself. I have a personal coach and I've read tons of positive books like The Secret and listened to positive tapes like Zig Ziglar.
2. I love to write. I have an awesome stamping newsletter and just started a blog.
3. I am crazy about my kids and grandkids, and I think I've made some good choices in raising them. If I'm going to have kids in my house for 18+ years, I want them to be fun, loving, and interesting people to live with!
I like my self because, I'm a great mother.
ReplyDeleteI like myself because, I am creative.
I like myself because I am a friendly, easy going person.
I like myself because:
ReplyDelete1. I am a giver. Love to do volunteer work.
2. I have my mom and dad's beautiful piercing blue eyes.
3. I am funny (much to my teenagers dismay)
I love myself because I am creative, imaginative and lively. You have a great blog, congratulations !
ReplyDeleteClaudia F.
I like myself because I am a true, loyal friend; I am creative, and a great mom.
ReplyDeletezoo4p@casscomm.com
I love myself because....
ReplyDelete1. I see beauty in things that other people don't. 2. I have LEARNED to accept ME for who I am. 3. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy:)
First I have to say Jen's blog candy is amazing, thanks again!
ReplyDelete1. I am a great cook
2. I am loyal
3. I am creative
Congratulations on 9000!
ReplyDeleteYou come up with the most fun questions...these comments have been a great read :)
I love myself because:
1. I have a great smile (at least that's what I am told :)
2. I have lovely blue-grey eyes.
3. I am an encourager.
I love myself because:
ReplyDelete~I'm creative
~I am a good mom
~I have beautiful Brown Eyes.
This is fun!
ReplyDeleteI love myself because...
... I can do anything well if I put my mind to it.
... I am a really good cook.
... I have a beautiful smile.
I am CREATIVE
ReplyDeleteI am NICE to people
and I am GENEROUS!!
I love myself because
ReplyDeleteI try to help everyone I can
I love kids even though I have none,I get to spoil everyone elses.
I try to improve myself every day!
Thanks for the chance to win that awesome candy prize!!
This post is such a hoot:) Ok, here goes...
ReplyDeleteI like myself because:
1) I am NICE to everyone that I encounter.
2) I'm HAPPY, even though I have a serious illness.
3) I'm DEPENDABLE and you can count on me to be on time or there for you whenever I'm needed.
All of my best attributes are gifts from God and the love that I have within me for His Son, Jesus Christ. I am nothing without Him.
Interesting!!
ReplyDeleteI love myself because
1. I choose the right
2. I am creative
3. I am responsible
wow, this is so therapeutic...
ReplyDeletei love myself because
1. God loves me
2. i am cheerful
3. i am a good listener. :)
A good one but a little bit difficult - so here goes
ReplyDeleteI like myself because:
1. I have a funny dry wit!
2. I have cute skinny ankles!!
3. I'm a loyal friend.