June 28, 2007

Daily Video

In today's video, you will see a crazy pepsiholic mad woman who has waited all day yesterday for her Stampin' Up! catalog to arrive....

Chazz is in the background, not knowing that I am "recording" - which made the video even funnier.

Toodles!
Jen

13 comments:

  1. LOL!!! You do look and sound a bit drunk on that Pepsi. I'm a Diet Pepsiholic. LOL!! I hope your catalog comes tomorrow too. :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 28, 2007

    Jen
    You are funny!! Maybe you should add a little something to that Pepsi can to make you feel better about not getting the catalog!! You will get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so SORRY that the big brown truck didn't stop at your house today ... I know how frustrating that is!! I hope it comes tomorrow ... it's definitely a good one, let me tell you!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are too funny! Hang in there. I hope they arrive today.
    Smiles,
    NG

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious...now we need a video of you when you actually see the UPS man walking towards your door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 28, 2007

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 28, 2007

    Jen- you are toooooo funnny.... crack me up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your videos, I hope "It" comes tomorrow. Think you should send this into Pepsi, maybe you can get a commercial out of it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen-
    I gotta say that was the most hilarious video to date!!! I sure hope the people at SU get to see this and realize how agonizing the wait is!

    you just made my evening! keep on posting and I can't wait to see yur reaction when it finally arrives!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen, you pepsibella! That was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are crackin me up girlie! I don't have no dang catty either, so you are NOT alone...they better get over here tomorrow though...or else.....or else.....dang it just better get on ovah heeeerrre!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sister, Nolan and I watched your video three times til tears filled my eyes! The comments Chazzy made were so hilarious! You are an actress! Okay, if you don't get your cattys by tomorrow, I'm bringing you a case on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are tooo funny! I think ya needed something stronter than Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!