A Whole Lot of Jesus, Plenty of Paper and a Blessed Creative Life
Your daily videos are soooo cute! This one solved the mystery for our fella, eh? He must've been warmly greeted by everyone on his route today with the SU box.I'm really enjoying your blog!
Too funny!!! ;0)
Can I have your UPS guy? Mine is a crab and an a**. He and my mail person are two peas and I wish I had the wonderful lady back I used to have.
Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!
Your daily videos are soooo cute! This one solved the mystery for our fella, eh? He must've been warmly greeted by everyone on his route today with the SU box.
ReplyDeleteI'm really enjoying your blog!
Too funny!!! ;0)
ReplyDeleteCan I have your UPS guy? Mine is a crab and an a**. He and my mail person are two peas and I wish I had the wonderful lady back I used to have.
ReplyDelete