Your video is a hoot! I almost joined you in the clapping routine. Wudda meant big trouble since I'm supposed to be resting one wrist. Wudda been worth it tho.
Doesn't your UPS man come late in the afternoon or in the odd wee hours of the a.m. - I think he lives around here dat's why.
You suppose to stand up and dance! Okay. . .next one you'll do a hula for us! Haha!
Yeah, it's Aloha Friday! Actually, it's Aloha Day for me everyday. . .why? Cuz I don't work - well, just housework. I take it back, I guess that qualifies as work. Okay . . .it's Aloha Friday for me too!
Dang girl...; I was rolling.... It was so funny I had to make my dad come and watch it. He said that you should be in movies.... Thank you so much for entertaining us...buy the way I am so jealous that you got the expressions machine...that is on my "most wanted" list. have a great weekend
Ha ha! I luuuuuuv it! You are too cute and you always make me smile or laugh out loud. I'm sorry you didn't get your catalog, but I love your attitude. Keep singing' and dancin'!
sister, now I get to watch "with sound"...I know you played the sound for me this a.m. but I just HAD to watch it again. Eh, you do have a beautiful voice! You used to karaoke, yeah? Thanks for making me laugh!
You are sooooooo funny. I love seeing your videos. Do you have it yet? I am ready to Fed EX you one of mine. Big Hugs. I hope your caddy comes soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're doing these videos! What a bright spot on a rainy day here! Total smile on my face!!
ReplyDeleteI am cracking up! I love it!!! You have a GREAT voice too!!!
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteYou are just too cute! Have a great weekend!!
-Tami
Hey, I get that t-shirt - It's Aloha Friday. Remember people used to wear it on Fridays?
ReplyDeleteHope you get your catty today. I'm picking mine up from Teri.
You are the cutest thing ever!!! I love your daily video today! Please sing to us more often! *smiles*
ReplyDeleteKim
Oh...what a great cheer me up! Thanks for the song and smiles!
ReplyDelete:-)
Nancy
Your video is a hoot! I almost joined you in the clapping routine. Wudda meant big trouble since I'm supposed to be resting one wrist. Wudda been worth it tho.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't your UPS man come late in the afternoon or in the odd wee hours of the a.m. - I think he lives around here dat's why.
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteYou suppose to stand up and dance! Okay. . .next one you'll do a hula for us! Haha!
Yeah, it's Aloha Friday! Actually, it's Aloha Day for me everyday. . .why? Cuz I don't work - well, just housework. I take it back, I guess that qualifies as work. Okay . . .it's Aloha Friday for me too!
Anyway. . .lovin' your videos!
Maria
Dang girl...; I was rolling.... It was so funny I had to make my dad come and watch it. He said that you should be in movies.... Thank you so much for entertaining us...buy the way I am so jealous that you got the expressions machine...that is on my "most wanted" list. have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteAloha,
Jodie
Love it!! My girls watch it and when it was done yelled...again, again!! LOL! too funny. :0)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I luuuuuuv it! You are too cute and you always make me smile or laugh out loud. I'm sorry you didn't get your catalog, but I love your attitude. Keep singing' and dancin'!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Karen
OH i love you! I love getting my dose of home..from someone SO beautiful..fun..and lovely!
ReplyDeleteAloha no!
xoxo
me
sister, now I get to watch "with sound"...I know you played the sound for me this a.m. but I just HAD to watch it again. Eh, you do have a beautiful voice! You used to karaoke, yeah? Thanks for making me laugh!
ReplyDelete