April 11, 2007

Spring Session #1

This past Tuesday, my Spring Session (to see projects, click on the link) was scheduled. It started at 9:30 a.m..... I was mostly excited, cause I haven't had a group session in a while. {{deprived from adult socializing!!!}} I was looking forward in doing some entertaining. I totally enjoy it when my friends come over... I like to smoother them with my attention, and my yummy foods (or snacks!!).

Here is a picture of all of us.... (names are not provided to protect the innocent).

I had a lil' "giveaway - for the person whose birthday was closes to my son's bday.... she won the Altered Can that I made a few days back. I stuffed the inside with some mini candy.... she totally loved it, and thought it was a GREAT idea!!!


Mama Wini of course has to be like me...different... and created her tin can cover to her liking - which I was encouraging everyone to do... and I'm glad that she did!! =0)
Lunch was cooked up by me and served at 11:30 p.m. I made rice, Chicken Guisantes and Fried Eggplant.... Ono!!! (Hawaii slang for delicious...)


The ladies left with their finished products, a full tummy and smiles on their faces!!


At our next gathering, we'll be cropping up 2 page 12 x 12 layouts. Can't wait... and looking forward to it!


1 comment:

  1. Loved your spring session and look forward to more fun times with you and the gang. The projects were so neat...loved both the scrapbook tin and the tags. And of course the food was so delicious--I overate like a piggy. Thanks so much for a great day. Sorry we overstayed though.

    WINI

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!