April 18, 2007

My Cuttlebug Products Has Arrived!!! - YAY!!!!




Mood: Very Thrilled!!!!




YAY!!!! I was so excited to receive my box of goodies from Busy Bee Scrapbooking yesterday!!! I can't believe that they are finally HERE!!! I had to call Mama Wini right away and share with her my estactic news.... and what a co-ink-ki-dink.... my hubby called on his way home from work yesterday, and said, "Hunny, would you be able to make me a birthday card, by say, tomorrow morning? so that I can take it to work?", I could hear him in a far distant going on about saying that he knew it was a last minute request, and I didn't hear the rest of what he was saying, because my eyes lit up - and the wheels in my mind was spinning - and stars were twirling, and I was soooo excited that I was going to be able to already use my CB stuffs. But calmly, I replied, "It's not a problem, babe.... I will have it done for you before the morning"...... we hung up. Silence.......calm..... then adrenaline shot through my spine - YEEAAA!!! I get to create a card with my new stuff!!! {{jumping up n' down}} - of course, in reality, I was sitting on this same chair that I am sitting on, but the emotions were of course running through my body. (Are you crazy? If I was really jumping up n' down like a mad woman - my kids would follow me.... then the house would really be a mess!!!) But yes, you can clearly imagine how I felt knowing that my new stuffs have arrived. It's so unexplainable, but explaining isn't needed, cause we've all experienced it, right? Yea well - I was sooo excited that I took the picture of my stuffs after I ripped them all open... I've got some blogging skills to brush up on. But for now, the pics I take will have to do. See that horsie die cut right there?! Well.... I bought it knowing that it was cute - but didn't know if I'd ever use it. But to my surprise, it was the 1st die cut that I used to create the card that my hubby lovingly asked me to create. Of course, I had no fricken clue on how I was going to use my stuffs - so I had to cheat, and steal an idea off of Dawn's gallery.... Thanks Ms. D, for sharing your idea with me, so that I could steal and use it on my 1st card!! I think I'm going to be doing a lot of stealing of ideas for now for these CB babies.... untill I am comfortable creating some of my own.... Thank you for your inspirations!!
Now... here is what my 1st card looks like:

Ok... so the horsie is the die cut, and the background (with all the happy birthday stuffs) is the CB Embossing folder. Check it out!!! It is soooo crisp and CLEAR!!! I Love it!!!! I am totally blown away at the fact that this plastic folder has created this design!!! I gotta tell ya - I was smiling ear to ear this early morning - in the wee hours of the night - when I ran this through my Big Shot! I think I'm going to be in CB world for a little while..... ahhhhh...

5 comments:

  1. This is too cute...I have not seen the horsie die cut in action before...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cute! You are going to have so much fun with all of the CB stuff - I have the Big Shot, too, and am so glad all of the dies work in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is TOOOOO cute! Now I'm starting to think about getting another die cutting machine, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!