April 21, 2007

***WINNER*** It's Time For Sweet Blog Candy Pieces

ETA: I got a kick outtah everyone's answers...everyone came up with GREAT ones, however, I had to choose the answers that were closes to what I took a picture of. Therefore, everyone that answered from my neck and above, I put your name into the random lister at random.org, and clicked "randomize!" - I had a winner in a second!!! Paula, you are my winner!!! You can check out Paula's blog here. Paula, please email me with your addy, so that I can send off your goodies!!! Thanks for playing everyone.....check out the photo below (you'll be surprised!) to view what I've actually took a picture of. Thanks again!!! Stay tuned for the next giveaway... in 2000 hits (or maybe even some in between!!!!).



"Pffffffffffffffppppppppppppffffffffffffffttttttt"....WOW!!! did you hear that?! That was the sound of my hit counter passing the big "1000"!!!! I have been sooo into posting daily stuffs, that I didn't even realize that it already passed the 1000 mark!! Thank you soo much for constantly visiting, and checking out my stuffs!! So, to thank you - I'm doing another Candy Pieces give away - and I'm going to continue giving stuffs away - at every 1000 hits!!! Thanks for all of your lovely comments and making me feel so special!!!




Check out what's in my Candy Pieces Basket (it's a different basket now, cause the other basket went to my aunty earlier today. (Which by the way, my jars were a HIT!!!!). Here's what's up for grabs:




  • 20 Large Foam Scallop Tags (2 each of 10 colors)

  • Charmed Words - "Friends" from Making Memories

  • Really Big Paper Clips (3 inside) - Yellow - from Bazzill Basics Paper

  • 5 Hand Stamped Notecards "Celebrate", 5 Transparent Plastic Envelopes - in 1 Stamp Set Case (wrapped with ribbon)

  • 1 set of Q&C Tags - Baby

  • 1 set of Q&C Pin It's - Winter

  • 1 set of Q&C Hook Ups - You Go Girl

  • 1 set of lil' buggy (cars) eyelets

  • 2 yards of 1-1/2" Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (wide -or- "Bumboocha" ribbon)

  • 20 SU! Inspiration Sheets: In Full Bloom; Wishing You The Best; Give Thanks; World Tour; Artfully Asian; Mon Ami; All Wrapped Up; Do The Hula; Sweet & Sassy; Petal Pushers; Shapes & Shadows; Nice & Narrow; On The Move; On Gossamer Wings; Simple Shapes; Simply Circles; Wild Rose; Much Love; and Seeing Spots!

What cha gotta do.... guess which part of my body this picture was taken of - 1 guess per person please - if you are remotely close to the region of where on my body this is - I will submit your name for a chance at winning these yum-yums:



Guessing poll closes on the eve of Tuesday (Hawaiian Time), and I will have a winner by Wednesday morning........


YAY!!! Thanks again for popping in, and having some fun yum-yum with me!!

34 comments:

  1. Ok, I might be waaaay off, but I'm going to guess the bend of your arm/inside elbowish area. This is too funny! - you truly might be crazy! hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you are either the nastiest or funniest blogger out there! I am guessing it is the corner of your eye (with your eye shut).

    BTW, I will return the tag...been a busy day with the boy's birthday and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing it's your inner elbow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm guessing it's something bendable... like ur elbow or knee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jaw line right below your ear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny!!
    I'm going to guess the top of your foot down at the start of one of your toes....
    Heather L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe it's a crease on your hand or your butt cheek (j/k). I found your blog through Allison's Stampin When I Can. I noticed you said "Hawaiian Time". Just wondering if you're from Hawaii? I live in California but originally, from Hawaii. If you are, I lived in Kapolei.

    I noticed your recipe on the "Pumpkin Crunch". I miss the ones sold at Starbucks in Hawaii. They were the best. They don't sell the pumpkin crunch at Starbucks here.

    If you know of any other Hawaii bloggers. . .contact me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com. Would love to hear from you!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with your eye but these picture guessing games are a mystery to me...I'm no good at them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is the inner elbow at the bend. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what it looks like, but I'm guessing your jawline at your neck. Great candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a little trouble getting to your post but finally got here. I just subsribed to your blog (it's great) so I had no idea I had to ask my 7 year old after she stopped laughing she said your toes. So that will be my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to guess inner elbow. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to say the bend of your elbow. how funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to say neck area.
    Claudia F.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jen,
    You so crazy! But my guess is the inner bend of the part of your elbow. Love the goodies in your basket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well it does look like a butt crack, but that would be really had for yourself to take a photo of.

    Im going to guess the fold in your middle arm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well!! I think that it is the crease where your chin and your neck meets!

    Brenda Milam
    in Shreveport, LA

    ReplyDelete
  18. First of all, congrats on the hits. Must make you feel so good. I love this way to do blog candy. Very fun. I am guessing that this is your chin area. Can't wait to find out.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome idea! I'm gonna guess it's either the corner of your eye or the crook of your knee.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for tagging me i'm working on my answers. ok i had better be tight about this but i think it is your chin/neck. this is fun and what great candy. if i ever make it to 1000 i'm gonna have some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it's in you eye area.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think it's in between your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think it's the crease in your inner arm where your elbow is.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! I think it is where two fingers come together. Thanks!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  26. My guess is around your neck area. I first thought neer the inside of your elbow but changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My guess is the fold in arm. Very possibly the arm pit with caked on deodorant:)
    Linda SS.

    ReplyDelete
  28. IM prob way off ....But i wanted a chance to guess soooo im gonna say your CHest top part...YOu never know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh dear, I don't have one of these, but I'm aware that some people do...is it your cleavage?

    ReplyDelete
  30. My guess is your elbow.

    ~Feather

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am going to guess the spot between your thumb and pointy finger when held together. Great contest ... I can't wait to find out what it really is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. One of my girls said a "bum" however, I will guess inner elbow while bent a little. Hope you let everyone know!! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would have to guess the inner bend of the part of your elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh that is tooooo funny! I NEVER EVER would have guessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!