April 15, 2007

Card Layout Challenge #6 **WINNER!!!**

**ETA: Our Winner Is: Ms. Jeanna.... here is her card:

Thank you all for participating!!! Come back next month for another challenge!!



Hey Ladies....



I'm continuing the count from my FTLOS site.... so here is your card layout challenge #6:
















Here is my sample:






Here's what you'll win if choosen:




1-Hook Ups fr Q&C, & 1-2yd Pink Polka Dot Ribbon


Rules:


1) Complete your card using the layout above.
2) Upload your card to anywhere on the web, and post a link to your photo in this thread. If you don't have a blog, or a place to upload your photo to, you may upload to My Gallery - Card Layout #6 Challenge (you will need to log in/register - FREE!!! to utilize upload capabilities).
3) Deadline: April 22nd
4) Voting Begins: April 23rd
5) Voting Ends: April 27th
6) Winner Announced: April 28th
7) Have Fun!!!

***If you need help with hosting your photo, please email me.

I look forward in seeing everyone's awesome artwork!!!

Aloha,
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Love the sketch...might just have to give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the pink polka dot ribbon from? Its so cute! Are you selling it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen...I did some last night...it is quite the versatile little sketch! See here: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/04/playing-with-my-toys.html

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my first one. I still want to do more!
    http://stamptimesomewhere.typepad.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2007/04/a_few_cards.html
    Thanks for the fun challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!