April 28, 2007

Boy's Day Candi Pieces **WINNER**

Hello you.... so, there were 7 people that sent in photos of their very gorgeous eyes. Some even sent in more than 1 eye photos (like of their whole family), which I totally got a kick outtah. It makes me feel soooo happy to know that I'm not the only crazee glamorous bloggette in blog world. You all tickled me... in all the right places... {{{giggle}}}

Unfortunately, I only can choose 1 winner of this candi piece giveaway.... and after entering all names into the random list organizer at random. org, I got my winner who is:





Dawn, please send me your address.... I will send you the card, the tee, and the stamp set! Thanks for playing all.... oh, what?.... Wait?..... What should I do?..... {{hubby is whispering in my ears}} - he said, "you should just send all the ladies that sent you eyes a cute lil' tee for their boy's anyways!".... Oh My!! Mr. Young is a sweetie, ain't he?!?! Gotta do what he says, don't want the man changing his mind.... so, Angel, Jeanna (oh, never mind you Jeanna, I already have your address saved in my address book....lol!!!), Cheryl Sims, Cheryl KVD and Mo - send me your address, and I will get these tee's sent out to ya, and hurry up, cause I want them to get it before boy's day!!! YIPEE!!!!

6 comments:

  1. what a wonderful guy! Thanks you two - that is very generous and most awesome! I will make sure we celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, girl, you are too generous...I will email you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of you Jen. Address sent to you via email.
    Can't wait to see what you are going to do with these eyes!!
    thanks.
    Cheryl Sims

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! That is so generous!! Thank you very much!!! I'll send you my address!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...a generous DH to boot...Lucky you...LUCKY ALL OF US!! Thanks for pulling my name too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hubby is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!