October 3, 2018

Shrinky Dink Charms with RG Studio 360 Digital Designs

Aloha Crafty Friends,

I've been having a little bit of fun lately... here are some charms I created using Shrinky Dinks and RG Studio 360 digital designs. I printed these images using my laser printer, and then cut them out on my eClips2 machine. Then using a heating gun, I shrink them down. I made 60 different charms. After the pictures shown below, I have a video showing the pineapples being shrunk down. Fun watching it's process. My nephew in OR was watching and didn't want me to stop shrinking pineapples. Too Cute!!! 





Here is my video share:




Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!