September 27, 2018

Day 20 Cold Drink

Oh how much I love coffee stamps... I think I love them more than drinking coffee itself... no, I take that back!! LOL!!! I just love all the adorable ways coffee can be made into a stamp set. Here is a set from RG Studio 360, it is called "Coffee Time" and it is a digital set. I also created it for my Daily Challenge Day 20: "Cold Drink", because as you can see, there are 2 yummy frosty drinks that are popped out. I colored them with Copic markers. I'm gonna share a little mistake that I made on my card... can you see it?? Ok, well, the stitched panel is actually faced wrong side up. I was sooo bummed, because I didn't realize this until I already had the 2 hot drinks glued down to my cardstock. Look at the cardstock before proceeding, Jen!!! To my defense, it was late at night... lol!! The die cut is from My Favorite Things.







Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!