September 4, 2018

Day 2, 3 and 4

Aloha Crafty Friends!!!!

Welcome back from a long weekend. This weekend, my hubby and I celebrated another year being married. We are so blessed that the Lord has continued to guide and bless our marriage. In all things, we seek him, and have him at the center of all our joys as well as our concerns and sorrows, which helps remind us what we are in this world to do, which is to glorify God. Thus, when making decisions together, we go forth with the Lord in mind, and not our own desires. As husband and wife, we cling to this scripture in the bible, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." ~Ecclesiastes 4:12~ This scripture talks about "two" but then mentions "3 strands". That 3rd strand in our marriage, is the Lord. And with God in the middle of our marriage, we cannot be easily broken. So, Happy Anniversary to us!!! We celebrated by staying in and having some southern fried chicken... Popeyes!! LOL. Actually, my hubby had a tough week with his company's anniversary festivities, and his leg muscles were just over worked and painful all weekend. So, we didn't do anything. Which is fine with me, because I just crafted all weekend.

I have 3 projects to share with you today. It's for Little C's Daily Challenges - September's list! We are on day 4 today, but I also have days 2 & 3 to share with you... so here we go!! 

Day 2: "Make it Blue"
Image & Sentiment: RG Studio 360
Colored w/Copics
Distressed Oxide Inks for BG

Day 3: "Anniversary"
I CASED this card.
Stamp & Sentiment: Avery Elle
Die Cut: MFT Stamps
Distressed Oxide Inks for BG

Day 4: "Lollipop"
I looked high n' low in my collection for this lollipop. Told myself, there had to be a reason why I choose lollipop as a theme. LOL!! Finally found it as part of this TGF Fun Anya set.

Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Fun Anya
Sentiment: Penny Black
DSP: Doodle Bug Designs
Colored w/ Copics
Die Cut: MFT Stamps


That is it!!! If you'd like to play along, just click on the link at the top of my blog that'll take you to September's Daily Challenge List. In that post you'll be able to add your URL to the projects you create. At the end of the month, 3 random USA participants will win a prize from me!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!