July 3, 2017

Secret Stamping Surprise






Aloha Stampers!!!!! 

I have a secret stamping surprise that I wanna share with YOU!!!! This event is the REVEAL of what I am now journeying into. This isn't the same company I was promoting before. Event will be held at my house, on Saturday, July 22nd, 2017, from 10am - 2pm. Come early, come ready to have coffee n' touch and feel n' check out the new products that I will have out for you to ohhhh n' ahhhhh over!!!!

There is a $7 charge for this event. What you will be receiving with this $7 is a 1-3/4" thick 334 pages catalog, 1 holiday catalog and 3 make n' take projects. (A $20 value!!!!)

You will need to confirm to attending this event, so that I can save a catalog for you and know how many make n' take projects I will need to make. 

If you are not able to attend, and would like a catalog, catalog is $13, including shipping. I will NOT be mailing out make n' take kits. After this event, I will reveal my secret surprise to all. 

I hope you are able to make it, I'm so excited to share all the neat products with you!!!!!

Comment and let me know if you'd like more info!!!! 

Mahalo,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!