July 10, 2017

New Beginnings

Aloha Stampers!!!!

What are you all up to today?? I have a list of cards to create, and Praise God, I have some card orders to work on!!! But this past weekend, I went to celebrate with some sisters in Christ, a sister that is leaving our state. She will be moving back to her home in Puerto Rico with her hubby and daughter. The Lord has called them to return for this season, and so we sisters wanted to celebrate the excitement with have for her and her Ohana, and just send her off with love n' fellowship and celebrate also with food!!!! :)  Here are some pics I took at the event. What a blessed time of fellowship. We will truly miss this beautiful sister of ours!! After viewing pics, be sure to scroll below to view the card I created for her.

Gonna miss our laughs and smiles together... and will always cherish the beautiful memories we've created.

Beautiful sisters in Christ...

 Valerie doesn't like to take pictures... she's too cute!!!

A pic with Queen D!

With all of the sisters.... God is so good n' amazing to put these beautiful ladies in my life!! Thank You, Jesus!!!

Thanks for looking at my pics of the wonderful night well spent. Now to share with you the card that I created for her, using a Unity stamp. There are actually several sentiments that came paired with this jar stamp. Each sentiment is different and can be used accordingly to the event. This set of stamps also came part of another set of stamps, it was a monthly kit I used to subscribe to!! But I think I've got a pretty good collection of Unity stamps now, so I had to stop ordering from them. LOL. I stamped with Black Momento ink, and then colored with my Zig Watercolor Pens. Then I went back and lined the image again with black ink, just so the lines looked more dominant, since it looked faded after using some water to blend my ink coloring. The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up!


Thanks for visiting!!!! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend as well!!

Blessings,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!