Such an adorable set! I just love all things Greeting Farm. Her stamps makes me giggle, smile n' I just love working with her images. Ok, without further adieu... here is the card I created. I used the 1st image at the top left of this set. I love her adorable fur coat that she is wearing, and at first, I thought I just had to have her wearing a pink one, but decided to go with blue instead.
I used Stampin' Up!'s Hearth and Home Thinlit Dies #139666 to cut out the window sill, and Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies #139670 to cut out the adorable trees. The ink that I used for the sentiments were Pacific Point marker, Chocolate Chip marker and Old Olive marker. Night of Navy cardstock #100867 for the card base, Chocolate Chip cardstock #102128 for the window sill, and Whisper White cardstock #100730 for the outside scenary. I also added a layer of white vellum #101856 between the scenery and card base, to give the sky a foggy look. I colored the image with copic sketch markers, and added highlights with a white signo uni-ball pen #105021. The light blue cardstock is a Bazzill Basic cardstock.
I am submitting this to the following challenges out there:
Thanks for visiting. Have a blessed Thursday!
Aloha,
Jen

She is so fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, what an adorable set! Your card turned out just adorable! The little girl is so darn cute and love the design of your card! Fantastic coloring!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
www. sherriescraps.com
Oh my gosh this is just so cuuuuuute! Your coloring skills are so fantastic! :)
ReplyDelete