February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!!!! Blog Candi Blessings for a WEEK!!!!! Come Join The FUN!!!! Day 1!


Today is my birthday!!  Happy Birthday to ME!!!  Not just my birthday, but my 40th birthday!!!  WOWZERS!!!  Praise God for the time he has allowed me to be here on earth with my family and friends!!!  Loving this life, and am soooo blessed that HE has SAVED me before it coming to an end!!!

Well, this chica likes to celebrate BIG on her birthday, and usually, I celebrate it in a WEEK's time!!!  Therefore...from today til' the 5th of March,  I would like to offer up some Blessings to you DAILY for a WEEK!!!!! Just a simple Thank U to my followers, readers and stalkers that have been celebrating my birthday with me for these last couple of years that I have been blogging....  It's just a blessing to have you all here to hang out with and create with and talk stories with.  So Thank U!!!!

Here is the Blog Candi Blessings I have up for grabs today....  I will pick and announce the winner tomorrow morning and post a new Blog Candi Blessings then!!!  All you gotta do is leave me a comment, and share with me what your favorite thing to do on your birthday is... PS>> No anonymous comments, I will not count them, unless U have your name and an email for me to contact you at.  Thanks for celebrating my special day with me!!!  God Bless!!!!



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

12 comments:

  1. I almost didnt get to the comment part. I love your header. My favorite thing to do on my B-day is scrap. I would love to scrap with your goodies. Have a happy and BLESSED Day!! Luvs.
    truesportsmom@aol.com--Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sistah, I totally forgot to make/send you a card! I'm bad :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTAH! My favorite thing to do on my birthday is to go out to Red Lobster because it always seems to fall during their Lobster Feast Promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jen. I hope, you´re being spoiled rotten all day by friends and family, especially as it´s your 40th. birthday.
    My favoritthing for my birthday has been fulfilled a couple of times here, as we have one big craftfair in my country each year and it´s most times held just around that date of my birthday, and it runs for 4 days, and twice now, I´ve been so lucky, that my birthday has fell on one of these days, and all my kids have taken me there and given me money to spend on the fair, so I´ve been able to go home with quite a few goodies and that has ben one of the best ways rever to spend my birthday he he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!! My favorite thing to do on my birthday is go out to eat...the birthday person gets to pick where...and there is always dessert!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 40th Birthday Jen!! I hope you have a great day!! My favorite thing to do on my birthday, which is March 6, is spend time with my family. I also love to make handmade cards!

    Melanie
    kyarbrough@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!:):):)on my birthday I like to watch gifts and eat cake:) (sorry for my English:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Jen. Hope you have a wonderful and blessed B-Day. You are so sweet and generous to be offering this wonderful candi. My favorite thing to do on my Birthday is relax and visit with family... and lets not forget eating my favorite cake, which is McCain Marble Cake. Yum, Yum.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 40th Jen!! I hope you enjoy the whole week of celebrating, why just have one day!!! Two of my best friends & my birthday are all a week apart, so we like to go out to eat, sometime during that time, and it's one of the few times all three of us are able to get together!!!! I wish you a year full of Blessings!!! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't be 40! That makes me.....omg! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to you!! We don't mention numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday! wouldn't have guessed 40! i miss eating dobash cake for my birthday :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!