***2nd Post of Today... please scroll down to view 1st post of a simple digital layout.***
Aloha Crafty Bloggers!! Seeking some cards for this Card Ministry that I am in. For the month of January, we are looking for the following card themes:
- Love
- Valentines
- Thinking of You
- Birthday
*If you could please mail out your cards no later than January 25th, that would be soooooo awesome, so that we could get these cards to the youths before February.*
Please look through your card stashes. Cards don't have to be the current ones that you have, nor do you need to make "NEW" ones. I went through my stash of samples, and boy did I find a whole bunch that I was able to send.
Thanks again in advance if you do plan on supporting this ministry.
Much Blessings Your way!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!