June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!! Clear Dollar Stamps June Blog Hop....

Aloha All!!!  Happy Father's Day!!  I pray that you are having a blessed day with family and friends, celebrating the men in our lives that we call "Daddy".  I also pray an extra heaping of love, comfort and blessing upon those that have lost their daddies.  May you find this day full of memories and just a joyful day to celebrate him, but most of all to celebrate our Father in Heaven... and thank HIM for all that HE has done for us. 

Today is also Clear Dollar Digital Stamps' monthly Blog Hop...  Yay!!!  Some fun is going on here... the theme for this month's hop is:

"CELEBRATE!!" 

We are also to use the colors Red, White and Blue.  Celebrate any occasion, but using the 3 color combo as noted.  You should've came from the Clear Dollar Stamp's blog (Lori's post), if not, please go there first, and check it out. 

Here is my project celebrating Father's Day, using a Red, Blue & White color combo:



Card Detail: 
  • Digital Stamp Set Image and Sentiment from Clear Dollar Digital Stamps:  Ties For Him
  • Cardstock, DSP, Red Satin Ribbon and Buttons: Stampin' Up!
  • Image colored with:  Copic Sketch Markers
Please continue on with the blog hop by visiting Sarah's blog next.  If you get lost, you can view the blog list order on the CDS Blog.  

PRIZES: One lucky winner will receive a $25 Clear Dollar Stamps gift certificate for  digital images!

WINNERS:  A winner will be randomly chosen from comments received on a DT member's blog. The winner will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, June 21st.

Thanks for stopping by... have a blessed Father's Day!!
Aloha Jen

32 comments:

  1. What a "happy" card. Really like the row of buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    What a handsome card! Beautifully designed with a great colour scheme and lovely digital stamps.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tie Father's Day card. Great minds think alike.
    I also made a tie card for Father's Day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for Dad! Love the layers. I always get a bit nervous using the scallops dies with masculine cards. It works - I might have to step out the comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen! Yes, I'm all about keeping it cute, even when it comes to masculine cards..lol!! Gotta add a little bit of "me" in there, ya know?? :)

      Delete
  5. I just love all those ties! The colors are so perfect since we just celebrate Flag Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that an embossing folder used on the blue paper? I like it!! Great design. Handsome card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! Yes, it is a Sizzix Embossing Folder (Birthday Set). Love dots!! Thanks for liking!

      Delete
  7. I love it!! Very nice touchs to the card(bow, embossing)
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card...I love that tie stamp!!

    peifert88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun Father's Day card. Are you giving the card to Charlie, your dad, or to his dad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmm... haven't given it to anyone yet. LOL... probably Charlie, since he missed Father's Day with us last week.

      Delete
  11. What a great card! Love the ties and the red white and blue theme!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jen, love this! Great choice of colors and such a fun Father's day card! Great creativity!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is absolutely fabulous Jen!!! I simply love everything about your card! How perfect.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and simple. I like the ties and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card for Father's Day plus perfect digi stamp for birthdays too. The extras you added are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! Thank U for your comment! Hope all is well with you! God Bless....

      Delete
  16. I love your Father's Day card! It is so pretty. I like the red, white blue theme. I love the buttons, ribbon, and embossing. It all accents the tie digi wonderfully. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  17. GReat combination...red white and blue and Father's day. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much fun! I love those ties!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these darling ties. Always looking for images to use for men. Thanks for a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jen! This is a great father's day card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your bright fathers day card! Every dad needs choices for his tie of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love the simplicity of this card ... not certain what has happened to me of late but I am really rejoicing in the CAS method of card-making. I love the use of the buttons and bow on this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great card and perfect color choices for Father's day. I love the tie digis and the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your combo of prints, colors and textures!
    bobbkat.blogspot.com
    bobbkat1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun card; love the ties. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute and creative card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!