Hey Gang,
Well, last night, he took me out to dinner. Somewhere I've never been before, it was a surprise! He told me that I had to wear a dress...ugh... I don't like wearing dresses, because they show my 3rd layer. Oh well... just gotta show what love I have on my body and how squishable I am in real life, right? When he came home, he brought home 2 dozen of these double
We then headed to dinner, which I later found out that dinner was at La Mer of Halekulani. He was right, I have never been here before, I have never eaten food like they have here. So I was very interested, and ready to capture all the elements around me and let my spirit suck it all in.
Anyways, it was a fun evening out with my hubby, and we're looking forward in celebrating more during this weekend. I have to share with you the card I made with him in another post. So stay tuned!!
To view MORE pics of our romantic evening together, click here....
God Bless.... Jen
Awwwwwwwwwwww! How sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteYou too look so happy!!!!!!!!!
Felicidadez!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!11
Happy Anniversary to you both!!! What a great time you had...he's a keeper for sure, he's so sweet & you both look so very happy, I wish you many more years together.
ReplyDeleteWoooo, La Mer! Fancy!! Congrats on a wonderful 16 years!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Looks like such a wonderful celebration you both had :)
ReplyDelete