December 11, 2009

TMJ Update

Good Morning!  Today, I will be going to my 1st of many treatments for my jaw issue.  I will be receiving a cortizone shot to my left of my face and a muscle relaxant to the right side.  Dr will be taking an impression of my bottom jaw.

Have a beautiful aloha Friday...

hugs,
jen

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Hope everything is fine after the shots and you can open your mouth. I had and still have TMJ. I had to wear a splint for 4 months straight. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better and it doesn't hurt too much! Take care and hope yu can enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Jen, this is sounding serious! I hope these treatments help and you get better by Christmas. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care Jen! Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen ~ I'll be praying for your speedy recovery from the horrible pain you've been experiencing. You'll be back to your "normal" self before you know it! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!