It saddens me to bring news to all of you that both of my friends - Twinks, locally from here, has passed on 6/28 and the other, Deb Golan, of Stampin On The Mountain, has passed on today, 6/29. Both brought smiles to blogs around blog land, I will truly miss there smiles around here.
Here is what Domenica (Deb's daughter) wrote to Allison about Deb:
"...my mom was resting comfortably when she passed away. She will not be having a funeral, as we will have a ceremony in her ashes when we scatter them in Hawaii next summer. She had a fresh Hawaiian lei on with beautiful plumeria flowers and she was surrounded with her 3 daughters. She was an amazing mother, grandmother and stamper. She will be missed."
May the both of you rest in peace.....
So sorry about your friend Twinks Jen, I didn't know her but I'm sure you will miss her as well as Deb. Our blogging community lost 2 very sweet & wonderful women this week, may they rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I didn't know that Twinks passed away too. Thanks for letting us know.
ReplyDeleteI was so sad to hear of Deb's passing. Both she and your friend Twinks are with the Lord above. My thoughts and prayers are with their families.
ReplyDelete