April 24, 2009

More Aloha Blogging Sisters....


Hey There...

So happy to see more n' more local Hawaii crafters beginning to blog. Here are 4 blogs recently started by these talented aloha crafters. Please stop by n' check them out and welcome them to blogland... I'm blessed to welcome you all into my circle of friends!!!!

Welcome to BlogLand Ladies....

Hugs,
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! This blogging thing is so much fun! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahalo for the shout out! Can you pass on some of your creative genius-ness to me now?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!
    MAHALO! MAHALO! MAHALO!
    I CAME HOME TO A TERRIFIC FABULOUS AWESOME BIRTHDAY GIFT!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO INK UP ALL THE STAMPS!
    HUGS,
    Gina
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the 411! My BFF Linda's blog is awesome! I gotta check out the other sistas blogs because us girls gotta stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these girls! Been following Kyoko and Linda for a bit... great creations ladies! Checkin out the other chicas... love all the awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!