September 3, 2008

Fourteen Years Ago Today......

More Pics Here (from last year's post)

20 comments:

  1. I remember this pic, I can't remember when I saw it though. You guys look so cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooth man-like Ricky Ricardo. You are not Lucy I hope.

    Happy days to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge Happy Anniversary to you both! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so wonderful to see both you and Charlie so much in love today. I can see where it all started. Thank you both for being such wonderful friends. I wish you all the happiness in the world and thank you for being such a great role model of what a loving couple should be. I have never met a couple who is soconsiderate, has so much respect, and is so in love with each other. Both of you are truly a joy to be around and we are so blessed for welcoming us into your family whole-heartedly. Have a great anniversary.

    Much love, Jo and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aWWWW look at you so Hottie... now you're Supah Hottie hehehe.. Happy Anniversary to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH SHIP!! WHO IS THAT HOT MAMA!!! NOW I KNOW WHY CY3 don't want to leave you alone! LOL

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY love!! and here is to 100 more!!! ((((HUGS)))

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations!! I better dig out old pictures to put on my blog, too. And can you believe today is my birthday, too? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a special picture of you two! WOW! I wish we had pics like that! Congrats Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family... yesterday and today! Happy belated Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sister! I love this photo of you and Mr. Charles! Congratulations to the both of you on your 14th anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looked so young when you got married. You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress. Your husband is quite handsome.

    Happy Anniversary.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jen, you're as beautiful today as you were 14 years ago. Wow, what a sexy photo of you. It reminds me of those old movie shots with the girl all dolled up and the man is sweeping her off her feet! It's so nice that you an your hubby have been together for so long! It's rare these days!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sexy couple!!!! Happy 14th anniversary Jen & Charlie! You both belong in the movies....sssssssssssst...hot, hot, hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow girl! 14 years huh? You two were hot then and still are! Here's to 14 more wonderful years for you and your hubby!
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute picture of you and your hubby. Both of you look pretty hot! :) Congrats on your 14th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary! Lots of love to you both, and to Chazz and Cyrus. I miss you all.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary!!!! You two make the most gorgeous couple! I have a Charlie too (DH) Your Charlie looks SO much like our friend Kit here that it's uncanny! (SO Dapper!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary to you and yours Jen!
    You and your husband are a beautiful couple with two handsome boys. I hope your day was everything you wanted it to be!
    hugs
    risa:)
    p.s. This picture of your is a real stunner...go j\Jen...go Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hoooo, sexy mama!!! You're a MILF!! MILF, MILF, MILF, MILF!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!