August 29, 2008

Back By Popular Demand....

My Hawaiian Sounds are BAAAACK!!!! I have a self-selected playlist located on the left sidebar. Which means if you wanna listen, then just click - no surprise sounds in the middle of the night or the need to turn your speakers down... also this way gives everyone the choice of selection of songs that you would like to listen to. If there is a certain song that you would like for me to add... just comment me here, and I will add it to the list (if it is avail).

Have a great weekend... I'm off to create something Sassy.....

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. great Jen- love your g/c section too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my Hawaiian friend---LUV your music, esp. Isaeral...you can play him any time for me.That'll always remind me of my 1st. Hawaiian friend--U!
    Hugzzzzz..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen there's this song I LOVE by Pali Maia... I just can't remember it... But it's one of the oldie but goodie revival... Keali'i sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you added your music with the option to play!!! I have been unsubscribing to blogs with the automatic play just for the reasons you mentioned!! Nothing like a blast of googoo dolls in the middle of the night!!! Yours is a great compromise!! Listening and enjoying right now!!! Thak you for the consideration to us mostly night owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song choices girl!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool Jen to be able to pick out Hawaiian music to listen to on your blog while I am looking at your blog. Can you download some songs from Na Leo and Kealli'l Reichel. They are my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!