February 18, 2008

Surprise Sweet Candy Pieces for 50K Hits


Aloha All!!! My Surprise Sweet Candi Pieces for 50K hits will be shipped tomorrow!!!! 5 lucky winners will receive a "SURPRISE!!!!" in their mail box, and I hope it is YOU!!!!!! Here are the goodies that are in each bag. Cards that are given are not created by me, but are card front swaps that I have received in the past, that I have attached to white card stock and can be used by it's receiver, comes with a clear envelope. Cards are not the same in each baggie. There is also 1 ready to make card kit that it's receiver will use their own stamps, and create a layout of their own with the layers I provided. These are actually extra card kits that I made for classes. There is also a cut out of a triangular box, that the receiver can stamp, design, and have for herself. A handful of buttons, 1 spool of ribbon, 1 4x4 circle coaster, 1-3x3 card with envelope (not shown), and 1 set of Q&C buckles.

If you are NOT chosen this time around... don't let it get to ya! I have another giveaway coming up real soon.... too soon if you ask me!!! **hint, hint**

Hugs to all....
Jen

9 comments:

  1. Hello Jen I love visiting your blog you have so many beautiful cards and scrapbooking pages....
    I love the lay out of your blog...
    I come by every day to make shure i didnt miss anything that you have posted... Since im new to this i love to check out your cards to kinda help me out for some ideals (belive me you do really help me out)
    Keep up the good work...
    I hope one day my cards will turn out like yours....
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Jen..
    I'm stopping by "To smell the Roses"...lol
    Congrats on your 50K + Hits!!!
    Your sweet candy looks great.
    Have a great day!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Jen,

    It is so awesome that you are keeping it a surprise, just like the lottery, eh?

    I think I'm going to have to make a tremdously difficult decision if I don't sell the last 4 black lab puppies. I feel like our family is getting attached to them, which will make it extremely difficult when they leave whether they are sold or donated to the leader dog of the blind by the end of the month. I just can't do it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jen, Congratulations on 50K - See, we DO like your blog!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZER Jen! 50K Way to go girl! COngrats! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen: candi...who wouldn't want your candi? It's colorful, *lots* &
    calorie-free! You have to luv that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo love blog candy...congrats on all the hits...keep up the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!!! Congrats on all your hits,that's wonderful!!!! Sweet candy treats you got going on!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win and thanks for the plug on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!