November 11, 2007

Sham Battle Sunday - A Sketch 4 U!!!


Ok - here it is, I know, you've waited so long - and patiently!!! I have decided to do challenges every other week, as opposed to every week. That way, we all get a lil' break in between. So - this week's challenge is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:

No Vendor Restriction....
After uploading your photo, email or post a comment here with a link to your creation.

Good Luck! Have Fun!!! Challenge ends on Saturday, November 17th - and will be announced on Sunday the 18th.

Winner wins some of my stash of goods!!!!

My sample to follow....

Aloha,
Jen

7 comments:

  1. Jen, You have been a very busy elf these days! Fun sketch, I will be on it, just out of hospital and going nuts! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    Thank you for your help with my new blog. I made those changes you suggested. Wow - this blog is just CHOCK FULL of stuff!

    And - yeah - gotta get Beth over here! I love you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch! I plan on using it today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that my own daily sketches are over, I am off to find some challenges and found yours first! Here is my entry:
    http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/11/challenging-myself.html
    It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, I love this sketch!!! Here is mine:

    http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/11/jens-sketch-challenge.html

    By the way...do I remember correctly that you sell Bellas? I tried looking for information on this site, but couldn't find anything about it, so perhaps I was mistaken. Let me know. Thanks!!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen!

    I love your card! Here's mine:
    blueblueamy.blogspot.com

    Love your site!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!