***Sorry - don't bop me on the head, I was corrected by my hubby that this movie was NOT an Oscar Award winning movie. But it was released in 2001. I loved everyone's guesses. Mostly everyone guess "A Beautiful Mind" which I think was because of my duffess **hint**. I had 12 people guess correctly though, and out of those 12 - Random.Org selected:
It doesn't surprise me that she's won... cause she's a Viva Las Vegas Diva!!! Go and check out her site cause she's got some pretty cool paper crafted products. =0) Congrats, Melissa!!!
Thank You All for helping me celebrate this huge milestone!!!!
Hi Jen!
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing the clip...I knew the movie, but I couldn't remember what the scene looked like...so beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS to Melissa!
Congrats to Melissa! Deb
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny I should have know that cause this is one of my favorite movies .. Just love the ending and how they showed you how they did it .. Brillant .. Not that I am for stealing but this movie rocks ..
ReplyDeletexoxox
Dawn
Darn it!!!!!!lol
ReplyDeleteI should have know also. Congratulations Melissa
malieta:)
You do have a wonderful blog here... and lovely creations too! I really enjoyed my visit.
ReplyDeleteHey there missy!
ReplyDeleteOkay, on your last post....which one was done with gamsol and which one with water??? Love 'em both but I can see a slight difference!
Thanks, Ali